Sunday, March 3, 2013

Church of Change

I heard something powerful at church today:  When you change your life, you change your legacy.

I love this. 

When is the last time you made a change for the better ?  More vegetables on your plate, more moving less sitting, spending more time outdoors, bettering yourself.

In my world, my kids are watching, and my family is taking notice.  They see mom getting up early, trying to eat better, and trying hard to set goals and achieve them.  And they are doing the same for themselves.

What is the legacy you will be leaving?  Think about it.  We all want our kids to be better than ourselves, right?

Why don't we all try and make a change - just one little change for the better - today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True