Monday, August 15, 2011

Workout Stench Eliminated

In our crazy world of endurance training, body odor is kind of a big deal.  We love to sweat.  But hate the smell.  Am I right, ladies?

So when a great little find like deodorant comes along that eliminates that post-workout stench, it's time to walk, not run, to get yourself a tube of this splendid product.

Introducing, Donna Karan Cashmere Mist deodorant/anti-perspirant.  What a luxurious stick of goodness this is!  This little product packs a dual punch: a soft powdery scent while keeping my pits perfectly dry!  I absolutely love it.

Truth is, I have been using it for years, but had sort of gotten out of the habit of buying it since it's not a pick-it-up-at-Walgreens kind of items.  You have to buy it at the Nordstrom counter, or as I discovered recently, online.

When the Nordstrom Half-Yearly sale came around, I remembered to snag a few tubes for myself and my girls.  And I'm so glad I did.  I'm hooked once again.  I'm going to come right out and say this is the best deodorant I have ever purchased.  And as a runner/biker/swimmer, I have tried all kinds of deodorants.  And I have to use the best - or else no one could stand standing next to me.  Smelling good is important.  Enough said.

Thank you, Donna Karan.  I owe you a solid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True