Sunday, April 21, 2013

In an effort to drink more water, Hint has brought happiness into my life!
Full confession:  I have not kicked my soda habit.  But I am trying.  Really, I am.  I enjoy ice water.  There are times when it is soooo refreshing.  And other times when it is sooooo boring.  The problem for me lies in my super-convenient proximity to a Sonic Drive-In, where the beverages are a perfect combination of fizzy soda, pebble ice and that awesome styrofoam cup.  It's the ultimate trifecta, delivering optimal refreshment for a parched Arizona girl.

I needed other options beside RO water from a faucet or a Costco Kirland bottle.  So, while casually strolling the aisles of Sprout's Grocery the other day, I stumbled upon Hint Water: pure, clean water with hint of natural flavors.  No calories, no caffeine, and 100 percent natural.  Skeptic that I am, I bought ONE bottle and took it home and drank it the next day.  Holla!  It was delicious.  I went back and bought one in every flavor.  And each one was better than the next!

If you're an Amazon Prime member, you can have a whole case of Hint Water delivered to your door for a fraction of the retail price of a grocery store, and shipping is free.  Word.  Try some today.  Even if it's just one.  I'm pretty sure you'll be back for more.  And your caffeinated/carbonated beverage addiction just might take a hit, like mine.




1 comment:

  1. Oh man---I'm excited to try this! I am trying to stop drinking Diet Coke and it is HARD!

    ReplyDelete

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True