Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My New Gig


It is with GREAT excitement that I announce I am joining the team at Sigma Human Performance Coaching Systems in Scottsdale, Arizona.  Sigma is a national coaching company with offices in Vail, Colorado as well as Scottsdale.  With this new partnership, I can provide great services to YOU, including on-site metabolic testing at our OWN lab in AZ, and the expert knowledge of a certified nutritionist on board our team.    New clients can choose from coaching systems that run from $199/month to $399/month.

Gorilla Multisport has been my baby for three years and I would not leave this behind unless I knew that this move would be better for everyone involved.  Now I am  surrounding my clients with the best in the business.  Sigma founder, Ben Stone, is recognized on a world-wide level as an expert in his field of Science and Medicine of Athletic Performance.  His degree is from Oxford, University and he is highly respected in the world of endurance cyclists, swimmers, runners and triathletes.  It will be great to get his feedback on YOUR training plans.  I feel very lucky to be a part of his team.

On another note, if you have not had a Metabolic Test to establish your heart rate training zones, I would suggest taking the time to head to Sigma Scottsdale for a $249 test.  This will give you a more concise look at where you should train to perform optimally, and where to train to burn the most fat.  Let me know if you want to arrange to have that done.  It is well worth the money if you want to improve your performance in any athletic endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True