Adamo saddle, you had me at hello. You see, I never knew what I was missing 'til I found you. And now I am one happy gal.
Let's just stop right there. First, the angles are all wrong for a road saddle and aerobar mix. The contact point when you are angled into an aero position, coupled with an upright roadie saddle can get really painful.
I thought I was just gonna deal with that irritation, until I rode with K. She was not shifting her weight around, standing on her pedals, situating herself every which way for comfort and relief. No, K could stay down in her aerobars for miles at a time in total bliss!
So off to my favorite bike mechanic I went for a new bike fit. And with a few tweaks and adjustments, and a new Adamo saddle, I am a new woman.
Thank you, Adamo. I am forever grateful for your research and development team that created the funkiest yet most beautiful saddle I've ever known.
What a difference a day makes.
Dreams That Have Come True
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (97)
- Race Day Prep
- I've Been A Bad, Bad Coach
- Stole This Because I Loved It
- Conquering Hills When You Run
- This One's For The Ladies
- While The Kids Are Away...
- The Right Time To Take A Gel
- The Real Daily Mile by Dimity McDowell
- Dave Hansen's Excellent Adventure
- Where Have You Been All My Life?
- Steve's Recap of Ironman New Zealand
- My Swimming Bag Of Tricks
- I'm A Runner
- Car Wash Confessions
- ▼ Mar (15)
- ► 2010 (199)