Monday, April 9, 2012

The Ticking Time Bomb

I couldn't resist buying a Finis tempo trainer after reading this:

Develop consistency and avoid lulls with a personal pace coach, the Tempo Trainer Pro.
The small, waterproof device easily secures under a swimmer’s cap and transmits an audible tempo beep. Athletes use the beep to train smarter and discover their perfect pace. Now with the option to replace the battery, the Tempo Trainer Pro will last multiple lifetimes. The advanced unit also has a new sync button and a new mode in strokes/strides per minute for increased functionality. The Tempo Trainer Pro includes a clip for dry land exercise.

Well it does all that.  And I can see that it is a valuable tool.  But I need to get past the ticking time  bomb I feel when I wear it.  I can wear it for spurts, but not for too long.  I'll keep trying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True