Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dawn Patrol

5:02 a.m. There are still stars in the sky outside.  The world is quiet.  What a great time for a run.

Pre-run breakfast is banana with peanut better.  It took some getting used to.  But once again, as a follow of Bob Seebohar, I will try his weird dietary advice.  So far so good.

I was reminded yesterday that the best way to prevent GI issues in a race is using the food the race directors are providing on the course during your long training runs.  Which clues me in to put Gatorade on the grocery list. And Hammer Gel.  And then contemplate all the yummy stuff I get to ingest over the next years of my life.

Good Morning, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True