There's a new craze in town and, as usual, I'm the last one to hear about it.
It's called Zumba.
I'd like to show you a photo of my super hot Zumba instructor, but I don't think a still shot would do her justice after you've seen her moves. She was ah-mazing.
If you get the chance, give Zumba a try. Spending an hour in Zumba is a better choice than watching Dancing With The Stars. It's all about getting out there and moving! I took my daughter along and it was fun for both of us. As long as you don't spend too much time watching yourself in the mirror, or giggling at the other participants, you'll have a good time.
Dare I say to lose yourself in Zumba?
Dreams That Have Come True
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (144)
- Can I Bank Some Time In A Marathon?
- Bicycle Dreams
- What To Expect When You're Expecting To Run IM St....
- I Love It When People DREAM BIG
- Her First Olympic - Lake Havasu Race Report from M...
- Ego Check
- My Bag of Tricks
- Dancing Queen
- I Can See Clearly Now
- Who Knew?
- Training Camp Tips -- Pre Load Sodium to Prevent D...
- Fancy That
- A Race Report from Down Unda! Mike and IM New Zea...
- H2C, Wasatch Back or RAGNAR Del Sol
- Century Ride, Check. Now What? Let's Ask Jim.
- The Sign's Up
- ▼ Mar (18)