Saturday, June 19, 2010
Trust in thine own untried capacity
As thou wouldst trust in God himself.
Thy soul is but an emanation from the whole.
Thou dost not dream what forces lie in thee
Vast and unfathomed as the grandest sea.
No man can place a limit on they strength;
Such triumphs as no mortal ever dreamed
May yet be thine if thou wilt but
Believe in thy Creator and Thyself.
At length, some feet shall stand
On heights yet unattained
Why not thine own?
Press on, Achieve, Achieve!
Dreams That Have Come True
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (144)
- My Running Bible
- Music Is Subjective
- One Step Beyond
- Why Doing Triathlons is Cool
- How Do You Get Better at Something?
- Gorillas/Friends in the Bluff
- Flexible Feet
- Easy Calculations For Recovery Nutrition
- Understanding Antioxidants, the not-so-scientific ...
- Race Report: Utah Valley Marathon 2010
- Preview of a Miracle
- Do What You Love
- Jump Rope
- You Need A Little Motivation?
- ▼ Jun (16)