1. You get to go out to the lake and get in the water and swim around, even if you don't have a boat.
2. You get to ride on a bike out in the deserts of Arizona before the sun gets too hot to bake you.
3. You get to run with friends and catch up on their lives and how their summer is going.
4. You get to stop off at convenience stores for things like Paydays and not feel guilty about it.
5. You get to eat big breakfasts and call it Recovery.
6. You get to wear stretchy pants.
Allez! Allez! Allez! Lance, we have a date next weekend. See ya then!
Dreams That Have Come True
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (144)
- My Running Bible
- Music Is Subjective
- One Step Beyond
- Why Doing Triathlons is Cool
- How Do You Get Better at Something?
- Gorillas/Friends in the Bluff
- Flexible Feet
- Easy Calculations For Recovery Nutrition
- Understanding Antioxidants, the not-so-scientific ...
- Race Report: Utah Valley Marathon 2010
- Preview of a Miracle
- Do What You Love
- Jump Rope
- You Need A Little Motivation?
- ▼ Jun (16)