4th Annual WINTER TRAINING CAMP
MARCH 2 - 6, 2011
Registration is NOW OPEN for EVERYONE!
- Epic Tucson training: Mt. Lemmon, Gates Pass, Saguaro National Park, Sabino Canyon
- Fully supported (SAG) rides
- Pool Time at UofA & personal Swim DVD & analysis
- Workshops & Seminars on current endurance & multisport topics like: nutrition, metabolism, HR & Power, sport specific & functional strength training...
- Certified & Experienced Coaching Staff
- Low Athlete to Coach Ratio
- Awesome camp swag
- Our very own "shop time" at TriSports.com with amazing discounts
- $1,400 includes hotel & meals
- Upgrade options including: VO2Max testing, Pro Bike Fit & Single Occupancy
There will be a CYCLING ONLY OPTION again this year so please specify at registration! What is this? If you are a cyclist not interested in swimming or running OR a triathlete who wants to focus camp time on cycling, then we have additional rides (with SAG & coach support) for cyclists when others are swimming and running!
Swim, bike, run, eat, sleep, repeat....get off the trainer and ready for your best season ever! Price increases on December 15, 2010. Click here for more information and click here to get started on your registration form! A $500 non-refundable deposit will reserve your spot at the ultimate winter training camp!