Monday, December 28, 2009

Entranced with Lance

I have to admit it openly - I like this guy.  I may be confused. I may be out of line.  But when I see what Lance can do with his bike or in a gym - ah hem, it just amazes me.  Is he on something?  I choose to believe not.  Who knows.

Having an insightful sister who chose my name in the Christmas gift exchange, I was also lucky to receive this as a gift:


My review:  Great photos, lots of personalized information from Lance, nice cover, good size.  If there is a Lance fan in your family, go get one today.

Comeback 2.0 -- for me he never left.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy that you didn't already have it! I'm feeling like a good gifter this year. Even if all the other presents I gave were lame. : )

    ReplyDelete

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True