Sunday, December 13, 2009

Impressive

Christmas Cards are one of my favorite parts of the holidays.  I love the photos, the updates, the braggadocios letters.  I have friends in Hong Kong (Hi Carrie!) and Oklahoma and Chino Valley that I still get to "see" yearly and hear about their family shenanigans.

Which is why I was happy to get a card from one of my favorite stores, Trisports.com.

Normally I don't really appreciate the mass produced company cards.  But I was pleasantly surprised when I opened this card and saw:


Signatures!
Yay!  I love when people sign cards.  Even when it is strangers who probably laid out 500 cards on a table and had a "forced signing" party over eggnog and hot toddy.

But then again, this is TriSports.  They probably celebrated with Clif Shot shooters and slices of Power Bars.

You know what, I don't even care.  It was just fun to see that Susan and Pat and Ash cared enough to sign a card for little old me.  It really doesn't take much to solidify my loyalty.  Today, TriSports.com did just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True