Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's a Man's World


Cycling shorts for women are so __________(insert adjective here).  Well, functional is one word.  I've been wearing the standard Pearl Izumis for years.  But today I tried the DeSoto 400 Mile bike shorts for women.  Do yourself a favor and add these to your arsenal of bike gear.

I rode today in complete comfort.  Usually the padding of my shorts rubs my inner thigh, the bulky pad is a bit too wide for my .... area.  These shorts felt like they were designed by a woman for a woman. They were curved in all the right places. Plus, they were really light and breathable. And, there was no leg gripper at the bottom that squeezes into (and accentuates) the fattest, meatiest, cellulitiest part of my leg.  Super unflattering.  

No, these babies were sweet.   I liked 'em. I liked 'em a lot.  Way to go DeSoto.   

1 comment:

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True