Monday, August 9, 2010
But what I want you to pay attention to are the shoes on Talia, far right. She's got her sister on her back. Talia's wearing the Vibram Five Finger shoes. Can you see them there, the pink ones?
Talia had never ran in them before. And her report: Loved them!
Hmmm. There you go. One person's opinion of those crazy glove-like shoes. Oh, and btw, Talia runs track for Utah State, so she can run.
If anyone else has an opinion on these shoes, I'm listening...
Here's the Vibram deets: Unlike conventional shoes that insulate you from your surroundings, FiveFingers footwear deepens your connection to the earth and your surroundings. FiveFingers enhance your sense of touch and feel, while improving foot strength, balance, agility, and range of motion. Because wearing Vibram FiveFingers is so close to going barefoot, you’ll enjoy the health and performance benefits of barefooting without some of the risks.
Dreams That Have Come True
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (144)
- Pump It
- More Wisdom From Compendium
- Five Years...260 weeks...1,825 days...2,333,000 mi...
- What Sparks Your Dreams?
- Why Can't We Be Friends?
- Gorilla Wear - Get It While It's HOT!
- A Shoe Do
- Shop for a Shop
- For Those About To Run, We Salute You
- A.M. Aromas
- Adding In Weights
- The Congregation
- Racing Weight by Matt Fitzgerald
- An Open Letter to Levi Leipheimer on the Occasion ...
- Butt...of course
- A Second Attempt at Falling Whistles-- Read On
- What My Kids Are Into...And Me Too
- Spudman 2010
- ▼ Aug (20)