Sunday, September 19, 2010

Tales

I've never wished I was a guy.  Except in long cycling races where I see stuff like this:


Seems like I've written a lot about stuff that wouldn't be great dinner conversation, lately.  But here's my beef:  Pros, okay.  Lance, absolutely.  Weekend warriors in a charity bike event?  Nu uh.   

I had a eyeful of "nature breaks" in California.  I even rode behind the guy who was aiming his yellow stream toward the curb while he was riding!  Sick.

So men, I admit you've got us gals on this one.  But find a tree, or a cactus, or a half landscape wall.   Something.  Don't just pull over.  Is that too much to ask?

At Grandmas Marathon in Minnesota a few years ago, I was greeted at the very first expo booth that was selling these.  Wow.   "Hello ma'am, can I tell you a little about the Go Girl?"  

Yeah, no.  As much as I would enjoy peeing in a funnel, I just couldn't stomach it.  Or maybe I couldn't stand around talking about it in a banquet hall with thousands of runners.  And if that makes me weird, so be it.

Pee in private.  Por favor.  

Gracias.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True