Tuesday, January 19, 2010
How'd Dey Do Dat?
Ever wonder what an elite marathoner eats before the big race? Or how a newbie digs deep to finish his first half? Or what the course is like at a marathon you've always wanted to do?
Check in tomorrow for these and many more marathon answers and stories from four finishers of the 2010 PF Chang's Rock and Roll Marathon and Half Marathon. These athletes are answering questions on everything from what they wore to what they ate last Sunday.
Get out your pencil. It's worth taking note. See you Wednesday.
Dreams That Have Come True
- ► 2015 (16)
- ► 2014 (35)
- ► 2013 (54)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (144)
- Not-So-Stupid Human Tricks
- What Does the 38th Largest City in America Need?
- The Slow Run
- Live And Learn
- Final Race Report from a Newbie Runner
- Twice As Nice - Althea's Take on the Half
- Race Report #2 from the Full-Time Cyclist/Part-Tim...
- The Elite Runner
- How'd Dey Do Dat?
- Amazing Swimming Animation With An Ideal Fast Free...
- Save Your Skin
- It's Time to Rock and Roll!!
- There's A Bit of a Buzz Going Around...
- To Thine Ownself Be True
- Food For Thought
- A Quick Book Review
- Why Not Just Do Freestyle?
- Let's Hear It For The Girls
- The Secret to the Swimming Parka
- Born to Run - Two Thumbs Up
- Candy, Candy Canes, Candy Corns and Syrup
- ▼ Jan (22)