Sunday, January 17, 2010

Save Your Skin

Triathloning is not good for the skin.  It exposes your tender face to sun, wind, sweat and dirt.  It keeps your entire body soaking in chlorine for hours on end.  And let's not even go into what is floating around in lake water.

I wish I could say I was better at applying sunscreen to my body, but I am doing pretty good when I remember to use this:

Jan Marini facial sunscreen.  I got my first tube from an esthetician many years ago.  I was looking for something that was at least SPF 30, waterproof and not caustic on my face.  She recommended this and I can honestly say, it's the best sunscreen I've ever used.

I have taught summer swim lessons for 25 years.  I spend hours upon hours in outdoor pools.  And during Ironman training, I find myself outside for most of the day in the brutal Arizona sun.  Take it from me, when I say this is a good product, I mean it.

Amazon carries it.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Que lindo es sonar despierto.
How lovely it is to dream while you are awake.

Dreams That Have Come True